Restrictions on travel and large-scale public events in some parts of the world mean more and more music stars are canceling gigs due to coronavirus (COVID-19). Moreover, the virus does worldwide economic and human harm. It’s a global crisis. According to the World Health Organization, a worldwide outbreak of the new coronavirus is a pandemic.
⚠️BUT! Not the time to panic and despair! It doesn’t mean we can’t listen to music, make music and promote music.
For example, clubbers in China are going to 'cloud raves. Nightclubs in China are live streaming DJ sets, while clubbers at home can tune in and dance to the music. So, life goes on and we have a great opportunity to self-development and creativity.
Artist Push has decided to create a special pack for musicians who are isolated at home and are looking for ways to creatively promote. Meet STOP, CORONAVIRUS!
Go online and get fully loaded set.
- 10,000 Premium Spotify plays (can split between 5 tracks max)
- 1,000 Spotify monthly listeners
- 1,000 Spotify Premium Saves
- 5,000 Apple Music plays (can split between 5 tracks max)
- 100k Soundcloud plays (can split between 10 tracks max)
- 5 Playlists Placement Submission (Spotify or Apple Music of your choice)
- 3,000 Tik-Tok/Instagram/Facebook followers (one of your choice)
Take off face mask, wash your hands and start to do something great!